Monday, January 26, 2009

Butterflies and Anticipation

I'm so excited -- the anthology that purchased my short story, "The Last Day on Earth", is coming together. The latest news is on the Eposic website (http://eposic.org/) and you can see a blurb on my story as well as many others here (http://eposic.org/exodi/).

I'll keep you posted on the publishing date for 'The Book of Exodi'. In the meantime, I can't wait to both see my story within the covers and also read the others in this anthology.

The anticipation is great, but I must also say how impressed I am with the speed and professionalism Eposic has shown throughout the process. It's an honor to be one of their writers. I can't wait to see the finished product -- they've been a class act all the way and I expect it to continue through to the book itself.

But, the butterflies of excitement don't get stories written. So, it's back to working on my next novel. And perhaps polishing some shorts in anticipation of the next opportunity.

Yours in excited wonder,
Anita Ensal

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats. Sounds exciting. Will watch here for info on publication.

MaryL

January 26, 2009 at 1:28 PM  
Anonymous WKEverhart said...

Congratulations! I'm excited for you. I shall hop right over to the website and read that blurb on your story.

January 26, 2009 at 8:24 PM  
Anonymous Bee said...

Can't believe you never mentioned this to me! I seriously can't wait to read the blurb and buy a copy of the book as soon as it hits stores! :D

April 28, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home