Monday, February 8, 2010

A New Interview

Don't faint, lovely readers, but I'm still here. I know, I know, you can't prove it by the blog.

But things have been busy and life has intruded and while the writing has continued unabated, the blogging has been, well, clearly, sketchy.

I won't insist that's all in the past, but I did want to share that Eposic (my publisher for The Book of Exodi where my short story, "The Last Day on Earth" was published) has an interview up with yours truly on their site blog!

http://eposic.net/blog/

Also, for those who don't have a copy yet, The Book of Exodi is still available at Amazon.com. (The Book of Exodi, ISBN 978-1-936075-00-3, 6"x9" trade paperback. Edited by Michael K. Eidson. Introduction by Harry Turtledove.) Did I mention that Harry Turtledove mentioned my story in his introduction? I haven't mentioned that yet? Let me do so now. Yes, it was a thrill for me to read.

Now, back to the writing. And I do promise to try to blog with more frequency. Yes, I know, it wouldn't be difficult...

Yours in interview wonder,
Anita Ensal

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home